Hi All – I haven’t played out much recently. That’s ok. One thing I am doing is writing and recording, which are my favorite parts. Time-wise, that’s the priority right now.
Past Concerts and Shows
The Historical List of Previousness…
not totally complete, like not at all…new sites, you loose the info. you know, 5 years of info….
- October 17, 2015 – Turning Leaf Festival, Boyertown Community Park, Boyertown, PA – I look forward to this every year. It’s a great fall-time festival at the park with good music, but also lots of great stuff for the family. Turning Leaf Fall Festival. From what I know so far, I’ll be on stage about 4pm.
- Dec 4 – 4pm-4:45pm – Radio Interview and Performance, Soundstage on WCHE 1520 AM (Host: Nicole Zell), West Chester, PA – You can STREAM ONLINE: http://www.wche1520.com/soundstage.htm
- Dec 6 – 6:30-7:30pm (outdoor stage) – JOY Event at Valley View Community Church, 778 Sunnyside Avenue, Audubon, PA 19403
- Dec 13 – 8-10pm – Concert: Christmas with Anakai and Friends, Proximity Cafe, 1450 E. High St., Pottstown, PA 19464
It is also a CD Release Party – Anakai is release her first record ever, a Christmas EP, “Oh Holy Night”. Jeremy will also be release his new Christmas EP “A Mistletoe Trio”.
Artists Playing: Anakai Ney, Jeremy Simon, Until the Red Light, The High Street Swing Company, Nick Garland, Ben & Denia Bullock
- Dec 17 – 7pm – Radio WEEU 830AM, “Nights with Nick” Live from Proximity Cafe, singing with Anakai Ney (Host: Nick Lawrence)
- Dec 22 – 7pm – Radio WEEU 830AM, “Nights with Nick” Live from Proximity Cafe, singing with Anakai Ney (Host: Nick Lawrence)
- Oct 25, 2014 – 8p-10p Proximity Cafe, Pottstown, PA – First off, this place is large and spacious. It is not some cramped little cafe. Very nice place. 1450 E. High St., Pottstown, PA 19464
Oct 11, 2014 – 12:45p-1:45p
Turning Leaf Fall Festival, Boyertown Community Park, Boyertown, PA – on the Acoustic Stage –
This is a big community event, been going on for years. I’m always looking forward to it. This is the 7th Annual festival!
|Festival Music Schedule|
|Acoustic Stage Schedule||Band Shell Schedule|
|12:45 – 1:45 – some guy named Jeremy Simon
2:00 – 3:00 – Yolanda Spohn
3:15 – 4:15 – Silhouette Song
4:30 – 5:30 – 11A
|11 – 12 – Atomic Bat
12:15 – 1:15 – 31 Bad Habits
1:30 – 2:45 – Black Hat Boris
3:00 – 4:15 – River Rat Jenkins
4:30 – 6:00 – Middle Class Madness
March 18, 2014 – Chick-fil-a, Audubon, PA. 5:30p-8:00p. Me, music. You, eating (and listening). 680 S. Trooper Rd., West Norriton, Pennsylvania
March 21, 2014 – VAST event (Leigh Valley) “Artists Stand Against Sex Trafficking”. Human Sex Trafficking awareness and how to help. Artists and music at event. I’m interested in learning a lot. There will be a number of things aside from the art going on.
@ Legacy Christian Church – 5925 Tilghman Street, Ste. 800, Allentown, Pa 18104
Musicians/Bands: Pompton Lakes, Voirvoir, Nathan Earl & Rachel Joy, Billy Stoy, John Huffod, Troubler, Jeremy Simon
I play at 10:30pm …Flier below:
The Evergreen Tour 2013 Concert Dates
|Dec 7||5pm||Joy Event
@ Valley View Community Church
|778 Sunnyside Ave, Audubon, PA 19403
|Family-oriented community event! Lots of stuff for everyone.
We’re playing the outdoor stage surrounded with many many fire pits!
|Dec 13||7pm||Lititz Church of the Brethren||300 West Orange Street, Lititz, PA 17543|
|Dec 15||6pm||Praise Christian Fellowship
(in the Gallery!)
|323 June Avenue, Blandon, Pa||We are part of the African fundraiser. They are asking for donations at the door for the fundraiser. Cafe type set up with hot drinks, sandwiches, snacks.|
|Dec 20||7pm||The Water Tower||2200 West Drive, Oaks, PA 19456
Across from the Oak’s Convention Center. Right next to Arnold’s
|The Water Tower has a a great stage, good bar, restaurant, bowling lanes, pool table, and 4 PLAYER AIR HOCKEY.|
Friday, February 15, 2013 – 7pm to 9:30pm
@ The State Theatre Boyertown, Boyertown, PA
with Rivers Monroe, and Miles Til Dawn!
Snazzy and historic Theatre. Amazing Pepsi fountain!
Tickets: $10 in advance (contact me!), $15 at the door.
778 Sunnyside Ave Audubon, Pa 19403
All Free! Christmas Tree Lighting, Bonfires, Live Music, Face Painting, Crafts, Petting Zoo, Dance Performances, Cookies & Hot Coccoa I’M PLAYING ON THE OUTDOOR STAGE WITH THE FIRE PITS. 7PM-8PM
Outdoor Stage Schedule 5:15-6:00 – Bob T & Smilin 6:00-6:20 – TREE LIGHTING (out front) 6:30-7:15 – Calling Out Closer 7:15-8:00 – Jeremy Simon 8:00-8:30 – Calling Out Closer
Oct. 13, 2012 :: 11:15a – 12:30p
Taking Motion @ Turning Leaf Fall Festival, Boyertown, PA
@ Boyertown Park. The full line-up and times to come!
Sept. 22, 2012 :: 12noon – 4p
Weaver’s Orchard Fall Festival, Morgantown, PA
Taking Motion is doing ALL the music!